Lightfair® International 2013 Introduces Exterior & Roadway Lighting Pavilion
By Mel Fabrikant Thursday, November 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM EST
LIGHTFAIR® International (LFI®), the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference, will return to Philadelphia in 2013 and introduce the new Exterior & Roadway Lighting Pavilion, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, April 23-25. The Pavilion is the latest addition in LFI’s large and growing mix of products and technologies expanding to embrace the broad spectrum of manufacturers offering solutions for various outdoor applications.
The Exterior & Roadway Lighting Pavilion will feature products and innovations specific to environmental lighting. Attendees at LFI 2013 can expect to see leading manufacturers with best in class lighting solutions for global architecture and commercial applications with an emphasis on building exteriors, landscape, roadways and highways.
“Lighting innovation transcends environment and setting, as evidenced by the explosive growth of technologies and products designed for exterior illumination,” notes Rochelle Burt, CEM, vice president of LIGHTFAIR International. “The addition of the Exterior & Roadway Lighting Pavilion helps to lead the innovation track in the highly specialized field of environmental illumination and spotlight world-renowned manufacturers.”
In addition to the Exterior & Roadway Lighting Pavilion, LFI features five additional unique pavilions, each with an impressive list of exhibitors:
• Building Integration Pavilion – Launched in 2010, the Building Integration Pavilion features companies displaying solutions and products used to maximize and create energy-efficient buildings. Be part of this close-up and in-depth look at building integration’s most successful projects.
• Daylighting Pavilion – As the green industry continues to flourish, this pavilion focuses on architectural daylighting, daylight harvesting, energy efficiency and conservation, solar shading and natural light. It’s the perfect venue to display your pioneering, sustainable products to a highly qualified group of prospects.
• Design Pavilion – We reserved a premier area of the trade show floor for this vibrant pavilion. A showcase of modern and classic decorative designs, these high-style products receive full attention from our qualified audience of lighting professionals.
• Global Light + Design Pavilion – The Global Light + Design Pavilion presents the world’s finest decorative lighting designs from internationally recognized manufacturers based outside the U.S. Be among the growing array of global companies to exhibit in this dynamic pavilion.
• New Exhibitor Pavilion – Launched in 2012, the New Exhibitor Pavilion features first-time exhibitors from around the globe showcasing their products and technological advances for the architecture and commercial industry. Located in a high-traffic area of the exhibit hall, this will be a must-see part of the show.
To complement the new Exterior & Roadway Lighting Pavilion, the LFI Conference Program will feature a new track on the same topic. A full list of tracks will be available at www.lightfair.com in November. There will also be in-depth workshops added during the trade show days which will give attendees even more educational options throughout the week.
For LIGHTFAIR® International 2013, the Pre-Conference program takes place from Sunday, April 21 – Monday, April 22, 2013 and the LFI Trade Show and Conference will run Tuesday, April 23 – Thursday, April 25, 2013. For more information about LIGHTFAIR International, please visit www.lightfair.com.
LIGHTFAIR International is the world’s largest annual commercial and architectural lighting trade show and conference and is sponsored by the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) and the International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD). The event is produced and managed by AMC, Inc.