OC Metro Magazine Publishes Highlights of Monster Offers CEO Wayne Irving II's Business Essentials For 2013 And Beyond
By Mel Fabrikant Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 04:10 PM EST
Monster Offers™ (OTCBB: MONT), a leading Daily Deal analytics provider and leading mobile advertising and content distribution platform company, today shares that its CEO, Wayne Irving II, has been published in the OC Metro's annual Business Essentials for 2013.
Each January, the OC Metro asks business experts from a variety of industries throughout Orange County for their thoughts on what should be in a business leader's toolbox for success in the new-year.
According to the article published in the magazine's January 2013 Issue, it's not just carpenters and homebuilders who need a sound set of tools to optimize their work. So to do those in the rest of the business world, such as consumer products companies, business-to-business companies, technology companies and services providers. Their hammers, drills and wire cutters are the strategic, operational and contingency plans that help make their businesses successful.
Those experts who were asked to contribute warn that previously used, tried and true methods – e.g., the old clunky tools -- for businesspeople may not work as well in 2013. Indeed, as society grows more sophisticated, those in business need to recognize this and grow with it. Trying to operate in today's world with the outdated equipment of the 20th century is like attempting to position a fiber optic wire with a monkey wrench.
As an innovator on the frontline of the mobile communications technology industry, Monster Offers is well positioned to be a leader in the vastly growing mobile marketing/advertising/daily deal space. It is no surprise then, that Monster Offers CEO, Wayne Irving II, was one of a select group chosen to help put together a toolbox of "business essentials" for other Orange County business owners, and in fact, was quoted more than any of the other contributing writers in the article.
"It's an honor to be chosen to help share what we know from experience can boost performance and make that critical difference in a positive way for other business owners. I come from a philosophy that is rooted in helping fellow business owners with best practices that we have developed and continue to discover, particularly in such a quickly changing, technologically evolving business climate," commented Mr. Irving.
Added Ryan Foland, Mr. Irving's business colleague, who contributed and edited the tool box, "If there's one thing that I've learned from working with Wayne, its that nothing in business ever stays the same, and you have to be vigilant – literally on your toes – about the need to constantly adapt and sharpen your tools, so to speak, so that your business plan stays fresh and relevant. Otherwise, you get left behind or miss opportunities."
After its recent successful merger with Laguna Niguel-based Ad Shark, Inc., Monster Offers now is able to help develop and implement customized and comprehensive mobile advertising sales programs through a robust media and advertising delivery system for clients. The company's mission is to utilize the Ad Shark platform to capitalize on the explosive growth of the mobile marketing industry, which some analysts have estimated to be increasing at an astounding annual rate of about 100% per year, and which by some estimates now represents nearly 30 Billion Dollars in worldwide annual revenues. Monster Offers' innovative approach to integrating traditional print and Internet advertising with optimized media and cutting edge ad delivery methods, all tailored specifically for the applicable Smart Device, OS or screen resolution platform, gives the company a solid foundation for designing powerful, game changing mobile marketing services and products for its clients.
Here is an abridged list of Mr. Irving's insightful tips and business essentials advice for 2013. To see the full list of the Monster Offers Toolbox for 2013 written by Mr. Irving, with contributions from Mr. Foland, himself an MBA, please visit www.monsteroffers.com. Monster Offers is granting permission for these tools to be shared and re-purposed as desired by media outlets or writers with appropriate credits.
1. Take The Media Out Of Social Media: The first thing you need to realize is that the media outlets (e.g., newspapers, radio, TV) are essentially indifferent to your Facebook statuses and Twitter feeds, while in today's world your customers will most likely base their entire buying decision upon it.
2. Pick Up The Paper: If do not have access to a daily local paper at your business that you can skim through for news items that you can turn into business opportunities, then you are missing out on a very important tool in your 2013 marketing toolbox.
3. IM 2013 – Year of The Instant Meetup: In 2013, you are either going to be on or off the new communication "ark." Simply put, instant messaging is the new email.
4. Find A Cause: If your business isn't attached to a cause, charity, or higher purpose, then you risk losing customers and publicity to more socially aware competitors. Business is not all about making money, and if you treat it as if it is, then your business may be in for a rude awakening in 2013.
5. Write, Record, And Reuse: Make sure that your business is sharing what it needs to share and don't be afraid to show people what happens behind the scenes. Making your 2013 efforts more transparent will make what you are doing feel more real and authentic to those you are trying to reach.
6. Be An Authority, Not The Authority: Always be there for your customers to advise and guide them, but never talk down to them. They will appreciate your insights and efforts, and when it comes time for them to make a purchasing decision, they will be much more likely to go to you for their needs.
7. A Body In Motion Results In Movement: If 2012 was the year of moving, then 2013 will be the year of making the move. In order to move effectively, you must have a healthy office environment. Encourage your employees to join a gym, eat for nutritional value (not for instant gratification), and drink plenty of water. This will help you build a better engine for your company – one that is less susceptible to breaking down and more capable of going further on less fuel.
8. Put The Family Back In Family Business: Cultivating a healthy corporate culture is key for employees and consumers alike. It's time to put your money where your mouth is and bring the family, team-oriented culture back into your business.
9. Outsource! Outsource! Grow! The simple truth is that you should do what you can to cut costs and utilize your precious resources as efficiently as possible. Money you save can be used to grow your business through hiring additional employees, acquiring new facilities, marketing more aggressively, and spending locally.
About Monster Offers
Monster Offers, soon to be renamed "Monster Mobile Marketing™" is a public company recently created from the merger of Ad Shark, Inc., an innovative leader in mobile marketing advertising consulting, with and into Monster Offers, a leading Daily Deal analytics provider and aggregator. Through its Monster Offers division, the company collects and publishes daily deals from multiple sites in numerous local communities across the U.S. and Canada. By focusing on providing innovation and utility for Daily Deal consumers and providers, the company's listings allow consumers to more easily and efficiently organize and sift through the extensive volume of deal flow or offerings by geography or product categories, or to personalize and customize their search results using keywords. More information about the company's Monster Offers division can be found by visiting the company's website located at monsteroffers.com, or at monsterdailydeals.com.
Through its Ad Shark division, the company develops and implements mobile advertising sales efforts by constructing a robust media and advertising delivery system. This innovative approach to integrating traditional internet advertising with optimized media and cutting edge ad delivery methods, all tailored specifically for the applicable Smart Device, OS or screen resolution platform, makes the company "a player to be reckoned with" in the very competitive pool for mobile marketing services and products. For more on the company's Ad Shark division, go to the company website located at adshark.mobi.
Any statements contained in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the management appointment described in this press release, and other risks identified in the filings by Monster Offers (MONT), with the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Further information on risks faced by MONT are detailed in the Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, and in its subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings are or will become available on a website maintained by the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov . The information contained in this press release is accurate as of the date indicated. Actual results, events or performance may differ materially. Monster Offers does not undertake any obligation to publicly release the any revision to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Included in this release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Although the company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements will prove to have been correct. The company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements.