Hubbell Introduces New Laredo® LNC2-18LU Architectural LED WallPack
By Mel Fabrikant Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 10:43 AM EST
The new Laredo® LNC2-18LU is the latest addition to the LNC2 series and provides a high performance 45w solution that conserves up to 85% energy savings over traditional metal halide sources. The energy efficient LEDS deliver 60,000 hours of life at L96 lumen maintenance for a long lasting, architecturally styled and powerful LED perimeter security solution. Featuring 18 high CRI LEDs precisely aligned for optimal photometric performance, the compact design and precision optics of the Laredo® LNC2-18LU provide excellent uniformity and spacing up to 60ft with mounting heights up to 15ft. The 4 to 1 spacing to mounting height ratio of the LNC2-18LU requires fewer fixtures to deliver a low energy, long life ambient lighting solution for safety and security to any facility.
The Laredo® LNC2 is now available in multiple color temperatures (3000K, 4200K, 5100K) and Type III and Type IV distributions. The neighbor friendly full cut-off fixture meets both the DesignLights Consortium (DLC) and IDA requirements and is available with factory installed photocontrols in 120, 208, 240 and 277V for energy-saving dusk-to-dawn applications.
Ideal for entry or perimeter security lighting applications for commercial buildings, shopping centers, schools, and apartment complexes, the Laredo® LNC2 Wallpack is wet location listed and is easy to install and maintain. Designed for both recessed box and surface conduit wiring, the quick mount adapter provides easy installation and the vandal resistant design and vandal proof hardware makes it perfect for non-supervised applications and security illumination. This compact fixture also includes a frosted acrylic diffuser accessory that softens output and protects LED lenses for use near pedestrian entry applications.
Laredo® LNC2 LED Wallpack Series
• 29w - 2419 lumens (LNC2-12LU)
• 45w – 3306 lumens (LNC2-18LU) *New
• 3000K, 4200K and 5100K high CCT LEDs provide optimal color recognition *Expanded
• Full cut-off neighbor friendly / DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
• Lumen maintenance 60,000 hours L96 rating
• Universal voltage – 120-277V
• Quick mount adapter provides easy installation
• Designed for both recessed box or surface conduit wiring
• Acrylic diffuser accessory included
• Listed to UL1598 for use in wet locations
• Photocontrol options (120, 208, 240, and 277V) – Factory installed *Expanded
• Standard power finishes: Dark Bronze, Black, White and Platinum *Expanded
• DLC approved/ IDA approved
• Five year limited warranty
For additional information on the Hubbell Laredo® LNC2 WallPack Series, visit www.hubbelloutdoor.com.