Informative Programs and Holiday Celebrations Highlight February Offerings The Allendale Community for Mature Living
By Mel Fabrikant Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:07 AM EST
Informative Programs and Holiday Celebrations Highlight February Offerings at The Allendale Community for Mature Living
Wide Range of Events are Free and Open to the Public
The Atrium Assisted Living at The Allendale Community for Mature Living will host a variety of informative programs and holiday celebrations this February. Each of the following programs is free and open to the public:
• Wed., Feb. 6 – In honor of Chinese New Year, The Allendale Community will present a slide show of vibrant Chinese robes in the Activities Room beginning at 2 p.m.
• Thurs., Feb. 7 & 21 – Rev. Donald Sheehan of Guardian Angel Church will celebrate mass as part of the Catholic Faith Series at 1:30 p.m. in the Cinema.
• Tues., Feb. 12 & 26 – Residents and guests are invited to join in “Reflections on Art with Darby” at 11 a.m. in the Activities Room.
• Thurs., Feb 21 – Barbara Steinberg, founder of BLS Eldercare Financial Solutions, will present “Affordable Alternative to Elder Care Attorney” in the Atrium Lounge at 6:30 p.m.
• Fri., Feb. 22 – Rabbi Gerald Friedman will celebrate Purim at 2 p.m. in the Activities Room.
Each event is being held at The Atrium at The Allendale Community for Mature Living located at 85 Harreton Rd., in Allendale, which is conveniently accessed via private driveway off of Route 17 South. Developed in stages beginning in 1967, The Allendale Community pioneered modern-day eldercare. Today, the campus includes four distinct residences that offer a continuum of care, should a resident’s needs change: The Atrium Assisted Living, Carlton Court, The Allendale Nursing Home and The Rehabilitation Center.
To pre-register for these events, or for more information about upcoming programs open to the public, please call Mary Stampleman at (201) 818-7979 or visit www.allendalecommunity.com.
About The Allendale Community for Mature Living:
Like The Allendale Community for Mature Living on Facebook: