Monster Offers™ Announces Three New Strategic Partnerships That Bring New Features Kiss My Valentine™ Smartphone app.
By Mel Fabrikant Friday, February 01, 2013, 03:48 PM EST
Monster Offers™ (OTCBB: MONT), a leading daily deal analytics provider and mobile advertising/content distribution platform company, announced today that it has partnered with StubNut.com, FromYouFlowers.com and ReservationGenie.com in order to improve the interactive experience of the already popular Kiss My Valentine™ Smartphone app. Users can now purchase tickets to movies and events, order flowers, and book dinner reservations directly through the app, making it easier than ever before to cover all one’s bases in planning that extra special day for that extra special someone.
Acquired by Monster Offers as part of its purchase of Ad Shark, Inc. and Ad Shark’s AppHysteria Android Smartphone appstore, the Kiss My Valentine™ app, already popularized for its ability to send digital valentines from the user’s phone, is now a truly comprehensive holiday app able to suit the full range of your Valentine’s Day needs … with the power of holiday enhancing features made available through these new strategic partnerships.
“When you’re in love, Valentine’s Day is really important. You want to go that extra mile to ensure that you create the perfect day for yourself and your special somebody,” commented Wayne Irving, CEO of Monster Offers. “The purpose of our Kiss My Valentine™ app is to make it fun and simple for people to create their own cherished memories on this romantic holiday. Whether for teenagers experiencing that precious brand of puppy love for the first time or a married couple celebrating countless years together, this app is a fun, easy-to-use tool that helps to facilitate everything needed for the perfect Valentine’s Day.”
Brand New Features For 2013 Include:
• Purchase tickets to sporting events, concerts, and theaters throughout the United States and Canada via StubNut.com, the online venue for people who are crazy about entertainment.
• Have flowers and other gifts sent to your valentine (with same day delivery) via FromYouFlowers.com, the largest privately owned online flower company in the United States.
• Make dinner reservations at your favorite restaurant via ReservationGenie.com, a different kind of reservation system that rewards customers for their loyalty with VIP status and perks.
Classic Kiss My Valentine™ Features:
• App allows users to plan out the gifts they wish to purchase for their valentine by creating a list of all the candy, cards, flowers, and other items they want to send. The app user receives reminders that notify them of the items that they haven’t yet checked off their list and still need to buy.
• Users can choose people from their contacts list to send digital kisses, hugs, and wishes to automatically on Valentine’s Day.
• Users can let their valentines know how much they care – on a year-round basis! -- by sending a customized digital sweetheart letter anytime.
• Because Kiss My Valentine™ is a year-round app, user can install it for this year, and it will automatically update and reset for the following year, keeping their Valentine’s Day list safely stored until 2013.
• Users can send a SMSWish™ media-rich greeting card from inside the app to their loved ones.
The Kiss My Valentine™ app can be downloaded for free for all Android devices through AppHysteria (www.apphysteria.com ) and from the Android Marketplace. The app will also be available for Windows Mobile and Apple devices soon, pending platform approvals.