Steady Leasing Activity Brings Middlebrook Crossroads to 90% Occupied
By Mel Fabrikant Friday, February 15, 2013, 03:37 PM EST
Cassidy Turley, a leading commercial real estate services provider in the U.S., announced today that consistent leasing activity at Middlebrook Crossroads has brought the Bridgewater complex to 90% occupied.
Cassidy Turley serves as the exclusive leasing agent for the 18-building, 583,618-square-foot flex commercial property. The complex currently has four units available that can be divided as small as 12,000 square feet.
“Tenants of Middlebrook Crossroads benefit from the flexible and efficient space options at the complex, as well as the property’s strategic location and highway access,” said Cassidy Turley Associate Vice President Jeffrey G. Furey. “We saw consistent leasing activity over the past year from companies in a wide variety of industries and grew occupancy steadily as a result.”
Terreno Realty Corporation and Cassidy Turley would like to thank the following brokers and the new and existing customers for their support:
• Warren Searles of Cassidy Turley, who represented Baseline Service LLC, a laboratory and instrumentation services company from Middlesex, which relocated their administrative offices.
• Christian Walsifer and David Thomas of Blau & Berg, who represented Halo Sheet Metals, a full-service sheet metal contractor based in Lakewood, NJ. Halo opened a new satellite facility in Middlebrook with the latest fabricating equipment, including plasma cutters and a fully automated ductwork coil line.
• John Maloney of CBRE, who represented Polymer Technologies in expanding its custom plastic and metal injection molding operation.
• Ron Kraft of Allied Realty, who represented WattLots, a solar panel manufacturer that focuses on innovative design, relocated from Stirling, NJ.
• County of Somerset, which leased warehouse space for its recycling operations.
• FERASCO, Inc., which renewed and expanded its forensic investigation business.
• Additionally, Geopeak Energy and Wanzek Construction, both solar companies, renewed their lease agreements at the complex. Geopeak was represented by Jon Compitello of Jones Lang LaSalle. Wanzek was represented by Lou Belfer of CBRE.
Middlebrook Crossroads is owned by Terreno Realty Corporation (NYSE: TRNO), a real estate investment trust headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Middlebrook is set on 39 acres and offers convenient proximity to major highways and mass transit, including being highly visible from I-287 and Routes 22 and 28. In addition, the complex is close to a host of amenities such as the Bridgewater Commons Mall and Bridgewater Promenade, restaurants, hotels and service venues.