The Allendale Community Celebrates Spring with Special Events, Performances
By Mel Fabrikant Sunday, March 03, 2013, 02:08 PM EST
The Public is Invited to a Variety of Social Activities at Senior Campus
The Atrium Assisted Living at The Allendale Community for Mature Living will host a variety of spring events and informative programs this March. The following programs are free and open to the public:
• Wed., March 6 – A one-day Art Exhibit featuring paintings and sculptures by residents will open at 1:30 p.m. in the Activities Room. Refreshments will be served.
• Sat., March 9 – The 4-H Club of Bergen County Ther-Happy Pets will be visiting residents at 1:30 p.m. in the Lobby. The program is part of 4-H’s animal club and includes many different small animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, and hamsters.
• Fri., March 15 – A concert by internationally-acclaimed pianist Giovanni Sorana will begin at 7 p.m. in the Lounge. Sorana studied at the Conservatory of Fermo in Italy and is the winner of numerous Italian music competitions.
• Sun., March 17 – Bag piper Fran Raftery will be performing Irish-American tunes at 10 a.m. in the Lobby.
• Fri., March 22 – Rabbi Friedman will be presiding over a model Passover Seder. The public is invited to enjoy this festive Passover ritual to be held at 2 p.m. in the Activities Room.
The Allendale Community for Mature Living is located at 85 Harreton Road, on 12 suburban acres in Allendale, N.J. The campus is easily accessible via Route 17 South with private driveway access. To RSVP or for more information about upcoming events, contact Mary Stampleman at (201) 818-7979 or visit www.allendalecommunity.com.
About The Allendale Community for Mature Living:
Like The Allendale Community for Mature Living on Facebook: