Uncommon Announces The Launch Of A Special Collection - The Permafrost UN Deflector Sorbet Series
By Mel Fabrikant Friday, March 08, 2013, 04:04 PM EST
Permafrost™ UN Deflector Sorbet™ Series for iPhone 4/4S/5 - Price: $39.95
• Completely different than anything else currently in the marketplace.
• Uncommon continuing to lead the path in innovation with new case featuring our3DClearPrint™ technology coupled with a unique frosted plastic. The Permafrost™ UN Deflector is a one-piece semi-translucent case with a soft-touch texture that results in a porcelain and 3-D presentation of photos and designs.
• Case has matte-finish and porcelain effects that give designs and photos a rich, premium feel.
• Not only does Uncommon offer an array of ready-made designs, but also it extends this new case and technology to its customizable line-up, allowing consumers to upload their own photos and create a truly one-of-a-kind product.
• The back of consumer's iPhone shows through the designs and images, blending the beauty of Apple's iPhone design with each individual's touch of personalization and style.
About Uncommon LLC
Uncommon (www.getuncommon.com) is the first personalized iPhone case company and offers a selection of ready-made cases or customized cases where images can be uploaded within minutes online and delivered in just a few days.
Uncommon's proprietary 3D TATTR (Thermo-Active Transdermal TechnologyR) process ensures durable, long-lasting, high-resolution imagery on every product the company imprints. Uncommon is based in Chicago.