Denholtz Associates Reports 1.6-Million Square Feet of Leasing Activity Throughout its Portfolio in 2012
By Mel Fabrikant Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 05:56 PM EDT
Denholtz Associates, a New Jersey-based real estate development company, is pleased to announce the completion of 433 lease transactions totaling 1,643,084 square feet throughout its portfolio in 2012. In New Jersey, the firm completed 249 deals for a total of 882,322 square feet. Denholtz owns and manages a diverse portfolio of office, industrial and flex space with more than 1,000 tenants spanning six states and almost six million square feet
“We are pleased with the scope of leasing activity in our portfolio during 2012 and are particularly encouraged by the number of long-term deals,” said Stephen Cassidy, President of Denholtz Associates. “Tenants are making forward-thinking business decisions for sizeable amounts of space and that’s a trend we are seeing across the board.”
There were a number of notable deals in the Denholtz portfolio during the fourth quarter. American Computer Resources (AMCOR) signed a 17,686-square-foot extension at the Fairfield Business Center in Fairfield, N.J. The company provides depot repair, spare parts, inventory, asset and logistics management services. Additionally, IQ Dental Supply signed an expansion/extension totaling 21,620 square feet at the property. Stephen Olefson of Denholtz Associates represented AMCOR, IQ Dental, and Denholtz.
Steel producer Duferco Steel Inc recently signed an extension to occupy 10,961 square feet at Metropark South in Matawan, N.J. The tenant was represented by CBRE Vice President Wesley K. Moore and the Landlord was represented by Steven Geltzeiler of Denholtz Associates.
Significant 2012 transactions include:
• Cabinet for Health and Family Services (CHFS), one of Kentucky’s largest agencies, signed a 49,275-square-foot long-term lease extension at the 307,953-square-foot Lexington Business Center in Lexington, Ky.
• Heinrich Bauer Publishing renewed a long-term lease at 270 Sylvan Ave. in Englewood Cliffs, N.J. The company occupies 49,000 square feet.
• Sensidyne, LP signed a long-term lease for 39,890 square feet at the Pinellas Business Center in St. Petersburg, Fla.
• Praxair Distribution Mid-Atlantic LLC signed an extension for 25,752 square feet at 7036 Snowdrift Road in Allentown, PA.
• Integra Healthcare Equipment, which expanded and signed an extension for 21,224 square feet at Elmhurst Metro Court in Elmhurst, Ill.
• RME signed a new lease for 19,285 square feet at Independence Center in Tampa, Fla.
• Donnelly Communications, Inc. recently signed an extension totaling 18,967 square feet at 1776 Peachtree Street in Atlanta, Ga.
• State-of-the-art insurance technology and processing company E-Ins, LLC signed an extension for 16,713 square feet at the Pinellas Business Center in St. Petersburg, Fla.