Paramus Library Closing for New Roof and Bathrooms
By Donna Perkosky Monday, August 26, 2013, 03:31 PM EDT
From September 11 to October 4, Paramus' Main Library, 116 East Century Rd, will be CLOSED for major repairs to the roof and bathrooms.
LIBRARY SERVICES WILL BE OFFERED AT REID BRANCH LIBRARY, 239 West Midland Av / (201) 444-4911.
Reid Branch Library will extend its hours from September 11 to October 4 to:
Monday – Thursday 9:30am – 9:00pm
Friday 9:30am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
• The Reid Branch Library is a smaller building with limited parking, public computers and seating.
• Portions of the Main Library’s collection will supplement the Branch’s collection with new books, movies and other key library materials.
• Want a book that is available at the Main Library? Call Adult Services: 201-599-1305 or Youth Services: 201-599-1309 to request books, movies and other materials for pick up at the Reid Branch. This call service will be available Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 5:00pm. All materials may not be available, depending upon where work is being performed in the building.
• Books and other items can still be requested through the computer. Please select the Charles E. Reid Branch Library as the pick-up location. If you forget, don’t worry, library staff will ensure that materials are routed to the branch for pick up! When requesting materials through the computer, library users may also request pickup at another Bergen County library.
• Have a question? Call the Main Library weekdays between 9:30am and 5:00pm to have questions answered. Circulation: 201-599-1302 / Adult Services: 201-599-1305 / Youth Services: 201-599-1309. Reference staff will be on hand at the Reid Branch Library to assist with questions.
• Library materials may still be returned to the Main Library’s outdoor book returns. Library staff will be emptying these returns regularly.
• All library programs and group meetings at both the Main and Reid Branch libraries will be suspended.
These major repairs have been made possible through the financial support of the Mayor and Council and a Bergen County community block grant.