Bagging A Useful Way to Show Unity or Make Your Point
By Angela Sanders Monday, February 03 2014 @ 05:31 AM EST
There are many ways, in the modern world, to present an advertising or promotional message, or to brand a company, your friendly sports team, or other interest group. One which doesn’t yet seem to have caught up with some others is in the use of personalised bags to do so. If you spend a few moments browsing on the www.brandawear.co.uk website, you’ll discover they have a wide range of assorted carriers ready and able to present your message to the public. So, just as a starting point...
Five ideas to stimulate your creative thought processes
- If you have salespeople who visit the public – or other companies – on behalf of your business, there’s an opportunity to increase the visibility level, or recall of your logo or message, by providing them with a printed bag such as a BagBase Delegate or Document Bag or Quadra Portfolio Briefcase
- Where your representatives carry a laptop (for example an increasing number of companies send their engineers out equipped in this way), your logo on the side of a laptop case – or even backpack - both identifies and gives you the chance to impress
- Many folk are seriously into health and fitness these days. This provides you with the chance to design your own sports bag as a thank you to customers, as a promotional device, or a combination of the two. A WMill cotton gymsac or FHales shoe bag are just a couple of options to help you achieve this
- To allow your corporate or product identity to be constantly seen out and about, there are many printed or embroidered over-the-shoulder or carry bags you could quickly produce. Simply choose a classic shopper, canvas shoulder, or sling tote, and your company visibility level can quickly increase
- If your people travel on company business, you can provide them with everything from suit covers to wheelie bags with a highly-visible message. This would also be a fun option for a sports team or society who are off on their annual trip!
No more than a starting point
The above ideas simply scratch the surface of the ways you can promote a business logo or message, or show the “togetherness” of a team or group. For fun, you could even “brand” travel bags for your family holiday or an upcoming stag or hen weekend!
Brandawear can quickly deliver high-quality embroidered or screen printed items, ensuring the durability of your image, on whichever travel or carry products you require. The selection and order process on their website takes you through just three simple steps, can provide a three-day express service if your need is urgent, and offers free delivery if your order is over £150.
So, it’s time to choose your book, shoe, boot, shopping, computer, document, portfolio, messenger, gym, locker – or any of their host of other terrific personalised bags. Then, as soon as you decide exactly what you wish to say, or the image to present – you can quickly see that message being carried to (or by) the waiting world!