The China Information Technology Expo - CITE 2014 http://eng.citexpo.org, the largest IT and consumer electronics show in Asia held in Shenzhen, China, announced today the 2nd Annual CITE 2014 Awards (China Information Technology Expo) for innovative products and applications. Presented during the CITE 2014 trade show held in Shenzhen April 10-12, 2014, the CITE 2014 Awards are open to all exhibitors of the CITE 2014, the largest IT and consumer electronics show in Asia and a world-leading annual event celebrating the international electronics industry.
China Information Technology Expo (CITE) Awards the Best International Consumer Electronics & IT Products
10 Gold Awards & 90 Innovative Product and App Awards will be presented April 10th -
Judged on Technology Leadership, Market Competitiveness, Unique Design, Functionality, Environment Awareness, & New Technology
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FEBRUARY 28, 2014
Products will be judged by new technology leadership, market competitiveness, uniqueness in design, functionality, environmental awareness, and new technology. Co-hosted by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) and the Municipal Government of Shenzhen, the CITE 2014 Awards will be selected by the CITE judging committee, which includes members of the China Electronic Appliance Corporation, China Electronics News Agency, Shenzhen Flat Panel Display Industry Association, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Engineering, and technical and media experts. For details about the judging committee, visit www.cena.com.cn. Winners will be announced during CITE 2014 in April, with the presentation of 10 Gold Awards and approximately 90 Innovative Product and Application Awards to be held at the show.
CITE 2014 Innovative Product and Application Award Categories:
• Mobile Smart Terminals: smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices.
• Digital Audio-Video Products: TVs, speakers, projectors, and digital home products.
• Digital Products: digital cameras, digital video, MP3, removable storage, and portable power.
• Panel Displays: LCD, OLED, Touch, and 3D.
• New Energy:l ithium batteries and photovoltaic products.
• Software Products and Services: cloud computing, Big Data applications, industrial software, and industry solutions.
• Mobile Internet Applications: gaming, e-commerce, and apps.
• Computers and Peripherals:d esktops, laptops, computer peripherals, and networking devices.
How to Apply for the CITE 2014 Award:
1. Request the CITE AWARD 2014 application form: [email protected], Info: www.citexpo.org or CENA website: www.cena.com.cn.
2. Fill in the application form with your information and save it in JPEG format on a CD, include photos at 300dpi resolution. Print three paper copies of the application form.
3. Send both the electronic version in CD format and three copies of the paper application forms (one original and two copies) to the committee secretary: Zhou Xixiang (address below) by February 28, 2014 to:
F8, CCID Plaza
No.66 Zizhuyuan Road, Haidian District
Beijing, 100048, PRC China
Application Deadline is February 28, 2014
CITE 2014 application forms must be submitted by February 28, 2014. For information on the CITE 2014 Awards, contact Maggie He: [email protected] Info on last year’s 2013 CITE awards are at: http://eng.citexpo.org/ex_award.shtm. To exhibit or attend CITE 2014, see http://eng.citexpo.org/, CITE Organizing Committee /China Electronic Appliance Corp., email: [email protected], Phone: 86-10-5166 2329 ext. 37, Fax: 86-10-6818 9519. For Press Registration, visit: http://eng.citexpo.org/me_reg.shtm, press contact: Karen Thomas/Eva Yutani, Thomas PR (631) 594-7575 [email protected] [email protected]
About CITE 2014
Held April 10-12, 2014 at the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center in Shenzhen, China, the second annual CITE 2014 is jointly organized by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) and the Shenzhen Municipal Government of P.R. China. The show features over 100,000 square meters (approximately 320,000 square feet) of tradeshow floor space with over 100,000 international attendees. CITE was launched in 2013 in Shenzhen (one of the largest IT and consumer electronics bases in the world) and has become the largest Asian trade show. This year, CITE 2014 is expected to be even bigger, with more than 100,000 square meters floor space and 1,500 exhibitors. For more information on CITE 2014, see http://eng.citexpo.org, CITE Organizing Committee /China Electronic Appliance Corp., email: [email protected], Phone: 86-10-5166 2329 ext. 37, Fax: 86-10-6818 9519.