Eat Healthy Without Breaking the Bank
By Mel Fabrikant Wednesday, March 12 2014 @ 06:55 PM EDT
Here are just a few of Cindy’s tips:
• Learn where to shop. Aldi stores have a great and inexpensive selection of organic products, and stores like Marshalls and HomeGoods are great for specialty organic items like tea, coffee and granola, along with superfoods like flaxseed, chia and coconut oil. Another good go-to: online retailer Amazon.
• Stock up during sales. Produce, herbs and meat can all be frozen for use later on, so buy in bulk when prices are at their lowest.
• Save in other areas. Stack coupons with sales on Health & Beauty Aid Products, Paper Goods and cleaning supplies to save so you can use your dollars on important organic foods. You should never have to pay anything for items like deodorant, shampoo and body wash if you time your shopping right. The dollars saved from these items can go to other areas.
• Store promotions are your friend. Take advantage of store promotions on other products to help pay for your meat and produce.
• Coupons! There are coupons available for organic and gluten-free foods, so be sure to use them for maximum savings. Living Rich With Coupons is a great resource to find the weekly deals available.
About Cindy & Living Rich With Coupons
Cindy Livesey started Living Rich With Coupons in 2009, when founder Cindy Livesey was forced to put her household on a budget for the first time due to a layoff in the family. Her self-taught tips saved $11,000 on groceries in one year. Since then, Cindy’s been sharing her self-taught tips on how to “stack” coupons with sales and promotions to save the maximum amount of money possible. Living Rich With Coupons takes the legwork out of couponing and budgeting by providing consumers with the basics: where to get deals and coupons, when to buy certain products, how to “stack” coupons with sales and promotions, and how to grow your stockpile. The LRWC philosophy is to empower smart shoppers to “live rich” - whether that means paying off debt, buying a new car, or finally splurging on that designer handbag.
For more information about Cindy and Living Rich With Coupons visit www.livingrichwithcoupons.com.