Apex Engineering: Accident ReconstructionForensic Engineering Product Liability
The Paramus Post - Greater Paramus News and Lifestyle Webzine
Friday, October 31 2014 @ 08:05 AM EDT
Advertise Your Business - Tageting Bergen, Passaic Counties and North Jersey
Share

Purchase your Tickets Fore Charity while supporting Habitat Bergen

The Barclays PGA Golf Tour will be held August 19th-24th at Ridgewood Country Club in Paramus, NJ. In preparation for the tournament, Habitat for Humanity of Bergen County (Habitat Bergen), will be participating in the Tickets Fore Charity program.Tickets Fore Charity is a fundraising initiative associated with PGA Tour events that raises funds for local non-profits.

Options for ticket purchasing include: Good-Any-One-Day Ticket for $65 and Weekly Grounds Ticket for $125. Enter the code BUMP14 during checkout to support Habitat Bergen (code must be capitalized). To purchase tickets visit, www.buytfc.com and click on The Barclays.

By purchasing a ticket to attend The Barclays, the PGA Tour will donate 75% of the net proceeds of the purchase to Habitat Bergen. Any donations received from the PGA Tour will aid Habitat Bergen in their efforts to provide affordable housing in Bergen County. The remaining 25% of the net proceeds will be donated to The First Tee of Metropolitan New York by the PGA Tour.

The last day to purchase a ticket is August 17th, so act now!

For more information about Habitat for Humanity of Bergen County, contact Nicole Murray at NicoleM@habitatbergen.org or 201.457.1020.

About Habitat for Humanity of Bergen County

The goal of Habitat Bergen is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the face of the earth by working in partnership with people in need.  Using volunteer labor and donated funds and materials, Habitat Bergen builds or rehabilitates simple, decent houses and sells them to low-income families at cost, but with no interest added. Habitat Bergen is a people-to-people partnership, which joins all of us together regardless of race, nationality, religion, or socioeconomic status. That partnership begins with the homeowner families (partner families).  Habitat Bergen is not a giveaway program, but a joint venture in which those who benefit from the housing ministry are involved in the work at various levels. They help with the construction of their own home, as well as the houses of their neighbors.

comments powered by Disqus

Adsense R01 300x250

Home Sidebar Ad 1

Home Sidebar 2

Top 10 Stories in 30 Days

Top 10 Stories in the last 30 Days

Adsense R02 300x250

Text Sponsor Ads

Trinity Presbyterian Church
Join the purpose driven church exercising faith, hope, and love because nothing else matters...
www.TrinityFamily.org
Spivak Lighting
Lamp Repairs, Chandeliers, Track Lighting, Outdoor Lamps, Recess Lighting, Paddle Fans, Consultation
www.spivaklighting.com
StoneMicro Web Technologies
Dynamic Website Development, Content Management System, Blogs, Web design, Web hosting services
www.StoneMicro.com
Sponsor ParamusPost

Popular tags at this site

Error in PHP Block. Function, phpblock_tag_cloud, does not exist.