New Mast Arm Fitter and Vandal Shield Guard now available.
Spaulding Lighting, a Hubbell Lighting Inc. brand, is proud to introduce two new options for their high performance Cimarron LED outdoor luminaire. A new vandal shield guard and a mast arm fitter are now available as options with Spaulding’s most popular area site lighting fixture.
The new Mast Arm Fitter includes a standard 6” arm attached to the fixture and is designed for a quick and easy installation. It ships as a separate piece, in the box with the fixture, to be attached to the fixture arm at time of installation. Supply wire connections are made through the wiring access door located in the arm, so there is no need to open the fixture during installation. The Mast Arm can be ordered with the fixture as an option, or ordered separately as an accessory.
The Vandal Shield Guard features a 1/8” polycarbonate lens factory installed on the face of the fixture providing additional protection to the LEDs when fixtures are installed in locations where vandalism is a concern. The Mast Arm fitter provides another versatile mounting option for both the Cimarron LED and HID Series in addition to the traditional straight or architectural upswept die-cast aluminum designs.
The Cimarron Series is Spaulding’s most popular area site lighting fixture and was recently designed with the most advanced LED lighting technology to deliver energy efficiency, safety and security. Cimarron LED features high brightness LEDs, providing superior optical performance while reducing energy consumption and lowering maintenance costs. Available in three high brightness LED configurations producing Type II, III, IV and V distributions, the Cimarron LED is a perfect balance of design, form, function and efficiency.
CIMARRON LED SERIES FEATURES:
• Vertically-finned die-cast housing optimizes heat transfer to keep the fixture cool and maximize component life
• DesignLights Consortium (DLC) approved (5000K)
• High brightness LED technology optimized with 24 LED light engine configurations in IES type II, III, IV and V distributions
• Maintenance free housing designed to IP65 and 60,000 hours life
• Vandal Shield Guard option
• Energy control option uses less than 50% of the energy of an equivalent HID at full brightness
• Internal self-monitoring sensor detects above-tolerance temperatures and automatically reduces heat load to preserve LED life
• Mounting versatility with choice of traditional straight or architectural upswept die-cast aluminum arm designs or new mast arm fitter
• UL , CSA, IP65
For additional information on these new mounting options for the Cimarron LED Series, visit www.spauldinglighting.com .
About Hubbell Lighting:
From its inception in 1963, Hubbell Lighting established its position in the lighting industry by producing outdoor lighting of the highest quality. Through an in-depth knowledge of the electrical distributor and contractor markets, Hubbell Lighting has been consistently able to combine innovative technology with practical lighting brand solutions and service oriented performance. Hubbell Lighting provides a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products for commercial, industrial, institutional, sports lighting, landscape and residential markets, including green initiatives for vacancy sensors and daylight harvesting controls.