Similar to advanced technology used to separate oil from water during a spill, the AQUATECH is compiled with hydrophobic dynamic materials to deliver a long lasting, durable and stain-resistant coat. The OGIO-created SPF 3X protection preserves vibrant color and maintains the bag’s overall pristine condition, while the thermal-welded seams guarantee supreme waterproof capabilities. Weighing in at an unobtrusive 4.8 pounds (similar to OGIO’s famous endurance bags), the AQUATECH caters to golfers’ much needed comfort level. Designed to fit perfectly either an electric or push cart, it’s perfectly versatile for riders and push cart walkers alike who may encounter inclement weather.
“We’re proud to be debuting a solution for our customers that has supreme waterproofing capabilities, a heavy focus on style and appearance, lightweight appeal and fade resistant materials with our special SPF 3X standards,” said Tom Gocke, Global VP of OGIO Golf. “Considering the overall industry trend to walkers using cart bags on their push carts, and the upcoming rainy season, we wanted to be quick to produce the lightest water-proof, versatile, cart bag in the country.”
• Crafted with light-weight waterproof fabric, and waterproof fleece lined valuable pocket with internal cell phone sleeve
• Bag surface engineered with SPF 3X protection to maintain color and “new” look 3 times longer than the industry average
• Thermal welded waterproof pockets, seams, and zippers for 100% protection against rain
• Weighs a mere 4.8 lbs and is built with an ultra-padded shoulder strap
• Includes a 14-way diamond performance top to conveniently and securely store clubs without them jostling around
• Includes waterproof, snap on rain cover for the top of the bag
The AQUATECH cart is available now at www.ogio.com for $279.99. Don't miss the AQUATECH STAND version, incorporating the same great waterproof technology in a carry bag at less than 4 lbs.". Also available at OGIO.COM for $259.99: http://ogio.com/golf-5/aquatech-waterproof/aquatech-stand-bag
OGIO International, Inc. is a global leader in golf bag, apparel and accessories design, recognized for collections showcasing unique styles infused with intelligent design. An award-winning brand, the company received gold and silver medals by Golf Digest in its 2010 and 2011 “Hot List” issues for its cutting-edge golf bag line and was also selected as the official team travel gear for the 2011 U.S. President’s Cup. Founded in 1987, the private, Utah-based company distributes products worldwide under the OGIO brand name, and operates an original equipment manufacturer division to produce gear bags for other internationally known brands.