New York, NY - January 20, 2015 - The Pride of New York Marketplace/Taste NY Pavilion will preview exclusive products from New York growers and producers at the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York from March 8 - 10, 2015, at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City. Pride of NY/Taste NY will provide a unique opportunity for restaurant and foodservice professionals to discover food processors who will feature delicious new products including locally grown produce, handcrafted spirits and whiskeys, yogurts and cheeses, honey and maple syrup, breads and bakery products, wines and craft beers and much more.
"The Pride of New York Marketplace/Taste NY Pavilion brings our attendees face-to-face with family farmers and purveyors who have made New York State one of America's leading suppliers of food and agricultural products. This is a one of a kind opportunity to find resources all under one roof, that addresses guest's desires for local ingredients and farm-to-table fare," said Ron Mathews, Industry Vice President for Urban Expositions Foodservice Events, producers of the event. "This area, part of our Food Trends Experience, has been a leading feature of the show in the past years and is definitely a must-attend for attendees to experience wonderful new products from local producers."
The Pavilion will feature the following companies (as of January 2015).
- Amagansett Sea Salt Co. www.AmagansettSeaSalt.com
- Argyle Cheese Farmer www.cheesefarmer.com
- Black Willow Winery www.blackwillowwinery.com
- Brotherhood, America's Oldest Winerywww.brotherhood-winery.com
- Catskill Provisionswww.catskillprovisions.com
- Cheeky Monkey Foods www.cheekymonkeyfoods.com
- Cliffton Dry www.clifftondry.com
- Cornell University - College of Agriculture and Life Sciences & Cornell Cooperative Extension www.cals.cornell.edu
- Crepini LLC www.crepini.com
- Damascus Bakeries www.damascusbakery.com
- Dr. Frank Vinifera Wine Cellars www.drfrankwines.com
- Dutch's Spirits www.DutchsSpirits.com
- Esposito's Finest Quality Sausage www.espositosausage.com
- Farm to Table Foods www.farmtotablefoods.com
- Finger Lakes Family Farms www.ilovenyfarms.com
- Fox Run Vineyards www.foxrunvineyards.com
- Hudson Valley Harvest www.hv-harvest.com
- Kaneb Orchards www.kaneborchards.com
- Larry's Southwestern Sauces www.larryssouthwesternsauces.com
- Old Chatham Sheepherding Company www.blacksheepcheese.com
- Orwasher's: New York's Original Artisan Bakery www.orwashers.com
- Pleasant Valley Wine Company www.pleasantvalleywine.com
- Pure Catskills www.purecatskills.com
- The Ravioli Store www.raviolistore.com
- Red Jacket Orchards www.redjacketorchards.com
- Saratoga Spring Water Company www.sswc.com
- Serendipi Tea www.serendipitea.com
- Spoonable LLC www.spoonablellc.com
- New York State Department of Agriculture & Markets - Taste NY www.taste.ny.gov, www.prideofny.com
Pride of NY/ Taste NY will be part of the Food Trends Experience, a tasting event featuring over 100 exhibitors providing direct access to product, flavors and ingredients driving the most recent trends in the market - healthy, organic, sustainable, ethnic, artisanal, and more. In addition to the Marketplace, attendees are invited to the Farm to City Expo taking place on Tuesday, March 10 from 12:00 noon to 2:30 pm. Restaurant owners and foodservice professionals can learn how buying locally can improve their bottom line at this free seminar. Both programs are run by the New York State Department of Agriculture & Markets to help people identify New York-produced food and beverages. All exhibitors in the Marketplace are proud members of the Pride of NY/ Taste NY program.
About the NY Restaurant Show
The 22nd Annual International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York will be held Sunday, March 8 - Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. The show will bring together thousands of foodservice, restaurant and hospitality professionals from New York State, and will feature more than 500 leading vendors, accompanying the Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum education sessions and buzz building special events. The show is owned and produced by Urban Expositions, and sponsored by the New York State Restaurant Association, a member of the National Restaurant Association. For more information on exhibiting or attending, visit the official Show website at www.internationalrestaurantny.com.