“HX session attendees keep up with trends and make smarter business decisions, and our three on floor stages—Hotel, Restaurant and Technology help attendees focus on the topics most relevant to them," said Phil Robinson Group Show Director.
Exposure to profession-altering insights presented by top industry leaders happens only once a year at HX in New York City, November 13-15.
Session highlights at HX: ONSTAGE-HOTEL
Hotel CapEx: What's in Store for the Next 18 Months & What it Means to Your Business
Hear an all-star panel of International Society of Hospitality Consultants (ISHC) members discuss the impact of our current hotel cycle and its implications.
Behind the Numbers—What Two Leading 2016 Surveys Say About Sustainability Trends
Discover trends and innovative best practices from two leading industry surveys.
- STR presents the 2016 Lodging Survey, featuring topics ranging from energy management sensors to recycling programs to electric vehicle charging stations.
- Greenview presents the Green Lodging Survey, including results of “green” questions never before posed to hoteliers.
STR’s Lodging Industry Trends
Join STR and learn how industry trends, outside influencers and potential disruptors will impact hotel performance in the future.
Session/competition highlights at HX: TECH, Sponsored by MasterCard
New Consumer Mega-Trends Reveal the Future of GX
Sabre Hospitality Solutions explores mega-trends defining the future of business and consumerism and how they are impacting hospitality and the guest experience
Plus, engage with the winner of TECHPitch, whose innovation may change the way you do business.
Session highlights at HX: ONSTAGE-RESTAURANT
Three of eight sessions developed by The NYC Hospitality Alliance explore how top trends can impact your business—and help it grow.
- Rooms to Restaurants offers an insider’s look into how food and beverage are enhancing the hotel experience.
- PR & The Digital Age answers questions about social media’s influence on your business.
- Tech in the Fast Casual Boom discusses in-depth how the fast casual restaurant segment is using technology to streamline their operations and scale their concepts.
Take in all of this—and so much more—at the remarkable early bird rate.
HX: The Hotel Experience is now in its second year of a multi-million dollar rebrand. HX is North America’s largest trade event for hotel and foodservice owners, executives, directors, and GMs from across the hospitality spectrum, and manufacturers and marketers of all things hospitality. It is held annually in November in New York City.
HX is sponsored by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA), the Hotel Association of New York City, Inc. (HANYC), and the New York State Hospitality & Tourism Association (NYSH&TA) and is managed by Hospitality Media Group (HMG).