The 2011 March for Tibet's Independence will begin in less than one month (July 19). This year we will walk from Provincetown to Boston, Massachusetts. Visit www.rangzen.org for details.
Please consider supporting the walk in one of the following ways:
1. Sponsor a walker. We estimate that it will cost about $250 to sponsor a walker.
2. Sponsor meals for the walkers each day ($10 per walker or $100 for all the walkers each day).
3. Sponsor gas for the support van for one day ($50).
4. Contribute $5 for each day of the walk ($35 total).
5. Contribute $1 (U.S. currency) for each mile of the walk or $120 (120 miles) to cover all the miles!
6. Purchase a walk t-shirt for $15 (visit www.rangzen.org).
7. Contribute any amount of money you can afford.
Checks can be made out to the International Tibet Independence Movement and sent to ITIM, PO Box 592, Fishers, Indiana 46037. You can also contribute through our paypal account on our website (www.rangzen.org).
ITIM was co-founded in 1995 by Taktser Rinpoche (His Holiness The Dalai Lama's oldest brother) and Professor Larry Gerstein to obtain Tibet's independence through non-violent methods. While ITIM is headquartered in Indiana, there are over 10,000 supporters of this organization worldwide (www.rangzen.org) .